- MAKE SURE YOUR LIPS ARE NOT DRY OR CHAPPED!
- MOISTURIZE THEM WELL TO BE PREPARED FOR THIS PRODUCT.
- IF YOUR LIPS ARE DRY THE PRODUCT DOES NOT LAST AS LONG.
- ZAMBUK WORKS WELL AS A MOISTURIZING AGENT.
- DRYING TIME IS APPROX. 10 MINUTES
How to use Brinea Lip Stain
Best Practices are to exfoliate the lips or brush them with a toothbrush in your morning cleansing regime. Apply just as you would lipstick, opening your mouth and tightening your lips. Apply a layer to cover the surface of the lips. To ensure correct coverage and coloration, during a single application apply multiple thin layers to the lips by slowly moving the tube from side to side (like children might with crayons). Peel off when dry and ceases to be sticky (approx. 10 mins). Tighten or stretch your lips to lift the end of the Wax Peel-Off, enabling an easier removal. Make sure to moisturize again after application. Dry lips may require a second coat to give a fuller effect. Healthy lips retain the effect more easily and for longer. Make sure to moisturize your lips!