We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
- What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services (including name, e-mail address, postal address and phone number);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our e-mail notifications or joining the Brinea team.
- Using your personal data
- We may use your personal information to:
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- send to you goods purchased via the website;
- send invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications (relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by email (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent to you by emailing us at Info@Brinea.co.za
- We will not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- Other disclosures
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
- Security of your personal data
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will never ask you for your password.
- Policy amendments
- Your rights
- You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
- You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email (info@Brinea.co.za) at any time (in practice, you will usually expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes). We will endeavor to process your request as soon as possible and in any event, within no more than 14 days. Until this time, it is possible that you may receive further communications from us.
- Third party websites
- The website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content, privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
- Updating information
- Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.